Monday 8 April 2013

A little bit about me.



Hey! I'm Asha.

I was born on the far south coast of NSW into the most amazing, fun, loving, crazy family. I was so blessed growing up having such hardworking, generous and loyal parents. My mother was a beautician and my father was a windsurfing instructor. They are the two most beautiful people I have ever met. And then there are my sisters. A sister truly is a girls best friend and I have two! How blessed am I?! And it doesn't stop there.... my nieces and nephews are the most incredible things on the planet.

Growing up on the coast there was always incredible places to explore and many adventures to have with my amazing friends. I was a shy child and I wasn't really into sports. I dreaded PE at school. I really found myself in my later teen years. I gained a new found love for health, food and fitness.

After living in a tiny beach town for 17 years I moved to the big smoke (Sydney) where I met more amazing people. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) and I love it! There's nothing else I would rather be doing.


1 comment:

  1. I already love your blog, and all the tips! Please keep it coming! :)

    ReplyDelete